Swisstrax® vs. Competition
Why Should You Trust In Swisstrax?
- Swisstrax carries on the tradition of Swiss engineering and precision in the research, design and development of our products. Swisstrax proudly and exclusively manufactures in North America.
- Swisstrax offers the BEST WARRANTY, hands down. 15 full years, non-prorated, norestocking fees, no hassles.
- Swisstrax offers a referral program for our clients.
- Swisstrax is the only modular tile created with a 4 point injection mold, which ensures the most even and thorough material distribution possible. This multiple injection process
- provides superior strength to withstand even commercial and light industrial applications, such as fire stations and aircraft hangars (Competitors use a single injection mold).
- Swisstrax tiles are 25% thicker than the competition and feature a compressive strength of 3,000 +psi.
- Swisstrax tiles feature 30% more connectors than the competition and can withstand up to 70,000 lbs of rollover weight.
- Any single Swisstrax tile can be extracted from your flooring installation, regardless of its position within the system (most modular systems don’t allow a single tile to be completely removed).
- Swisstrax tiles have a UV Stabilizer mixed into the material as well as the color pigments, making them highly fade resistant (many competitors use a spray on UV coating that can wear away quickly).
- Swisstrax has the stamp of approval from the USGBC (United States Green Building
- Council) and is LEED’s certified for our Green products and recycling.
- Swisstrax is ASTM tested and certified and offers test certificates from various Countries including Europe and Australia.
You’re In Good Company With Swisstrax.
- Swisstrax is an official supplier to the SEMA show, Barrett-Jackson Auto Auctions, Ford Motor Company and the US Armed Forces.
- Companies such as Bridgestone, Mecum Auctions, Meguiar’s, Monster, Rockstar Performance Garage, GM, Mercedes Benz and many more continue to purchase Swisstrax over the competition.
- Swisstrax is licensed by Ford, Shelby, Dodge, John Deere and Pettys’ Garge. They’ve tested every modular flooring brand available and chose to put their name on Swisstrax.