- Tile size: 13" x 13" x 0.50"
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- UV Stabilized
- Excellent resistance to oil, gas and other automotive fluids including Skydrol
- Excellent resistance to Alkalis
- Good resistance to acids and solvents
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F to +248°F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
Just like its name, Sportrax is an athletic surface floor tile made for sports applications – both permanent and temporary. With a unique design, the tile’s small open pattern allows for an action play surface, free from water and dirt interference. While Sportrax was originally designed for in-line roller hockey, it has also proven to be a perfect fit for courts including Basketball, Tennis and Volleyball.
Sportrax, a 13” x 13” tile, is also a great choice for home gyms as an overall supportive athletic surface. Designing a sports surface full with line and boundary distinction is made simple with Sportrax’s six available colors.