Swisstrax Ribtrax 101
Cleaning Ribtrax 101
- Tile size: 15.75" x 15.75" x 0.75"
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- UV Stabilized
- Over 70,000 lbs. rollover capacity
- Excellent resistance to oil, gas and other automotive fluids including Skydrol
- Excellent resistance to Alkalis
- Good resistance to acids and solvents
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F to +248°F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
Where Form Meets Function.
The ability to withstand extreme elements, striking and unique look paired with easy maintenance makes Ribtrax our most popular tile. As the most versatile, stunning and durable tile in the Swisstrax collection, Ribtrax is the premier choice for Commercial and Residential applications alike- including garages, event floors, workshops, aircraft hangars, gym's, and patios in any climate condition. The overall strength and design of Ribtrax allows for heavy items such as rolling creepers, jack stands and tool boxes to sit or easily maneuver across the floor.
Ribtrax flooring tile's open profile design allows for an easy-to-maintain floor equipt with drainage underneath each tile. Ribtrax's open profile above and advanced channel system below, allows for an easy-to maintain floor that facilitates optimum drainage underneath the tiles. The 0.75" height coupled with the cross-directional perforated design will also hide the under surface of the tile beautifully. Peeling epoxy, chemical stains or just plain unsightly concrete becomes an image of the past. Used for many commercial applications including, but not limited to, trade show exhibits and event floors. Ribtrax provides a standout presentation along with comfort. Ribtrax is also available in Rubbertrax.