Diamondtrax Garage FlooringSale: $3.96/SF!
BUY NOW or call 1-866-748-7940
Diamondtrax flooring is our most popular workshop and garage flooring where an attractive, non-slip, solid surface is desired. Easy to install and remove, Diamondtrax garage flooring is the perfect choice to enhance the look of your home or business.
Benefits of Diamondtrax Garage Flooring Tiles
- Diamondtrax garage flooring tiles will not chip or break.
- The use of an underlay will soften the Diamondtrax garage flooring.
- Diamondtrax garage flooring tiles clean up easier than concrete or epoxy.
- Diamondtrax garage flooring is easy to install.
- You can mix the Diamondtrax garage flooring tiles with Floortrax to create a combined floor where a Diamond Plate surface is preferred but some areas require a flat surface tile.
- Diamondtrax garage flooring is non-slip.
- Diamondtrax garage flooring tiles are 100% portable.
View the Diamondtrax Color Chart for available colors.
Recommended Uses for Diamondtrax Garage Flooring:
- Aircraft Hangars
- Car Dealerships
- Car Pads
- Commercial Applications
- Door Mats
- Event Floors
- Fire Departments
- Custom Logo Tiles
- Safety Flooring
- Shop Floors
- Show Booths
Diamondtrax tiles are also available in our eco-friendly material Rubbertrax, made from 100% recycled materials including tires and car bumpers. Also available in anti-fatigue! Visit our Rubbertrax page for details.
See who else uses and endorses Swisstrax - The Industry's Flooring of Choice!
- Warranty: 15 year limited
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- Chemical Resistance: (UV Stabilized)
- Alkalis - Excellent
- Resistance to Oil, Gas & other Auto Fluids - Excellent
- Resistance to Acids / Solvents - Good
- Tile Weight: 17.3 ounces
- Tile Size: 13" square
- Slide: Non Slip
- Temperature Tolerances: -22F + 248F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)